Saturday 27 December 2014

NYE Accessories



Yes, Christmas is behind us, and it is time to look ahead to that smashing party that will kick off the new year. And below, I have compiled a list of accessories to accompany the glamorous outfit you have planned :)




TOPSHOP





Chain Drape Collar Necklace
Multi Row Chain Necklace
Feather and Stone Necklace
Faux Fur Spot Clutch



H&M


Short Necklace
Multistrand Necklace
Mini Shoulder Bag

Forever 21




Tribal Inspired Fringe Necklace
Coin Fringe Necklace
See-Through Clutch


Aldo




Gion
Brancorsi
Kasslin Bag


Glamorous necklaces are a great way to add sparkle to your outfit, and I am loving the aldo clutch   (What is your favourite among this lot?) Aldo is having a sale on some of their necklaces at the moment  so its a great time for some holiday shopping over there :) I hope this post has helped and that everybody has a great time on New Year's Eve :)


- Genevieve

16 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read and usually respond to every one. Feel free to leave blog links (I love discovering new blogs) but no spam please.

  1. Nice post! I love the second H&M's necklace :)
    Happy 2015!!

    xxo,
    Mafalda ♥ bymafaldacosta.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you too! I do as well, i think it would go great with a white dress :)

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The topshop chain necklace is gorgeous. I've been looking for a bag like the forever 21 one for ages. It's so cute although I do like to carry a lot of unnecessary things around so it may be a bit small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love how the bag is see through, haha i like to carry everything with me as well but i think that bag is some good motivation not to :)

      Delete
  4. I love all the little bags you've chosen! The faux fur spotty one is so cute. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The see through clutch is my ultimate favorite! Have a fantastic rest of 2014. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. The golden clock bag is so cute, it reminds me of designs by Charlotte Olympia! I'm so disappointed that Christmas is over now, however just like you've mentioned - the New Year is just around the corner :)

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, there's always a big build up and its gone just like that, thank goodness there's new years to look forward to afterwards :)

      Delete
  7. Love the Topshop Multi Chain Necklace!

    han x
    from http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I love Topshop jewellery!

      Delete
  8. I love the clock bag! I wish I knew it before nye! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I love that see through the clutch! These accessories are great! Awesome post

    Olivia Grace x

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...